1. Identity and contact details of the data controller
The "idex.fr" website (hereinafter the "Website") is owned by IDEX SERVICES, a company registered in France under company number 632.037.982 (Nanterre RCS), whose registered office is at 148-152 route de la Reine in Boulogne Billancourt (92100) (hereinafter "Idex", “we”, “us” ans “our”).
Idex is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected through this Website (hereinafter the "Data").
If you have any questions regarding the collection and processing of your Data by Idex, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Information on the processing of your Data
- Collected data
The personal data that we collect and process about you, are:
- Information about your device, such as its IP address, cookie ID, the pages of the Website viewed through your device and the time your device accessed our Website;
- All the data you choose to send us or provide us with, for example, via our contact form;
- Your geographical position in the "find my agency" page or, failing that, your postcode.
The personal data that we collect and process about you, allows us to:
- Respond to your enquiries;
- Request a quotation via the forms available on our Website;
- Process your applications;
- Follow the Website’s activity, number of visitors, pages consulted;
- Improve our Website and to present high-performance content;
- Ensure the proper functioning and security of the Website;
- Send the contact details of the closest agency;
- Send newsletters.
- Legal basis
The processing of your Data for the purposes of responding to your requests of information or quotations, sending newsletters, geolocation and applications are based on your consent.
The processing of your Data within the scope of the security and well-functioning of the Website is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of the platforms that we administer.
- Data retention
We store your Data:
- 3 years from the last contact we had with you (e.g. request for information from you) if you are not a customer; or
- 2 years from the last contact with you, if you are a candidate;
In accordance with the terms of the contract if you are a customer, and at least for 3 years from the end of our business relationship.
Your traffic data and login details are kept for one year, in case of inactivity on our Website.
At the end of the retention periods indicated above, we will delete your Data. Before the expiry of these periods, we may contact you again to find out whether you agree to a longer retention period for your Data, in which case the periods indicated above will start to run again.
3. Recipients of the Data
While providing our services, we may transmit or give access to your Data to the following departments and processors:
- Idex's communication and marketing department, for the management of the Website and for the analysis of the Website's traffic;
- Our subcontractor ensures the evolutionary maintenance and the third-party application maintenance of the Website;
- Our subcontractor providing the hosting of the Website;
Idex may disclose your Data to third parties where such disclosure is permitted and required by law or court order, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect and defend its rights.
Apart from these cases, your Data will not be transferred or made accessible to any third party without your prior consent.
Idex does not transfer your Data to any country outside the European Union.
4. Your rights
You have a right of access to your Data, the right to request its correction, deletion, or portability, as well as the right to request the limitation of the processing of your Data, to withdraw your consent and to set guidelines on the fate of your Data after your death.
You also have the possibility to object at any time:
- Processing for prospection purposes implemented by Idex;
- For reasons relating to your situation, to processing based on Idex's legitimate interest.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, with the subject line "Request to exercise rights" or to the following postal address: My personal data - 148/152 Route de la Reine, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The French supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.